The spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) is changing rapidly. Follows is a list of resources to help providers stay abreast of the situation – and support their patients and families.
Local, state and federal resources, information
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention information for healthcare professionals
- California Department of Public Health
- Orange County Health Care Agency
- Creating a COVID-19 outpatient workflow strategy (Orange County chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics)
- Outpatient evaluation guide (Orange County Health Care Agency)
- ED/hospital evaluation guide (Orange County Health Care Agency)
- Interim guidelines for COVID-19 management in hematopoietic cell transplant and cellular therapy patients
The most current data
- COVID-19 global cases dashboard by Johns Hopkins CSSE
Resources to share with patients and families
- Information from CHOC Children’s experts, including a COVID-19 FAQ, tips for coping with anxiety, tips for parents of immunocompromised children, and hand-washing tips.
Printable materials for practices
- COVID-19 infographic: English | Spanish | Chinese (Simplified) | Chinese (Traditional) | Vietnamese
- Kid-friendly: Help prevent the spread of novel coronavirus: 8x11in :English | Spanish 11x17in :English | Spanish
- Attack Those Germs
- Handwashing Down To a Fine Art
- Face mask infographic: English | Spanish | Vietnamese
- Panic buying infographic
- What is social distancing?
- Fun 20-second hand-washing songs for adolescents, teens