An upcoming collaborative symposium co-hosted by the Sharon Disney Lund Medical Intelligence and Innovation Institute at CHOC Children’s (MI3), will explore how innovation and intelligence can assist pediatric healthcare in a post-COVID-19 environment.
Held May 18 from 1 to 3 p.m. PDT, the live interactive webinar will feature speakers from children’s hospitals and health systems throughout the country, including Dr. Anthony Chang, CHOC’s chief intelligence and innovation officer and medical director of MI3.
Here’s a list of speakers and their topics:
- Srinivasan Suresh, MD, MBA, FAAP – VP, CIO, UPMC Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA — Importance of Data for AI for COVID-19
- Dawn Wolff – Chief Strategy Officer, Children’s Mercy Hospital, Kansas City, Mo. – Leveraging Innovation Assets in a Time of Crisis
- Omkar Kulkarni, MPH – Chief Innovation Officer, Children’s Hospital Los Angeles – KidsX. Health – Accelerating Pediatric Digital Innovation through Collaboration
- Leanne West – Principal Research Scientist, Georgia Tech Research Institute (GTRI), Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta Pediatric Technology Center, Atlanta, Georgia and President of ICAN, International Children’s Advisory Network – Offering the Pediatric Patient’s Perspective– Pediatric Patient Panel featuring ICAN Kids
- Jennifer Olson – SVP, System Operations & Chief Strategy Officer, Children’s Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN – Innovation: A Strategic Recovery Element of Resuming the Business of Pediatric Healthcare
- Sherry Farrugia – COO/CSO- Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta Pediatric Technology Center – Rapid Deployment of Innovation
- Vasum Peiris, MD, MPH – Center for Devices and Radiological Health, Office of Strategic Partnerships and Technology Innovation, U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- Kevin Maher, MD – Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta, Emory University – Connection between COVID-19 and Kawasaki disease.
“Pediatric Aspects of COVID-19” is co-hosted by International Society for Pediatric Innovation (iSPI) and Artificial Intelligence in Medicine.
Register for the session here.